Please allow at least ten (10) business days for a response.
Please read the following legal notices carefully. Your use of this web site and associated services constitutes your agreement with the terms and conditions set forth below. These terms and conditions may be changed or updated at any time. You are responsible for reviewing them periodically for current information. Additional legal notices regarding specific products, services, as well as conditions, restrictions or disclosures may be described on "sub sites" within the Company’s main web site, and on other web sites owned or controlled by the Company.
I. PRIVACY STATEMENT
II. THE INFORMATION WE MANAGE
A. Personal Information
The personal information that the Company collects and/or manages includes, but is not limited to:
- Consumer customer lists
- Consumer customer contact information (emails, telephone, addresses)
- Client sales activities
- Purchasing activities
- Other contact information
B. Technical Information
We may collect and track certain technical information to ensure that your experience is a beneficial one, including by not limited to the following:
- Cookies – a cookie is a small file stored on a user’s computer that contains information about the user. We may use either session ID cookies (which terminate once a browser is closed) or persistent cookies (which are small text files stored on a user’s hard drive for an extended period of time). Cookies allow us to see how and when you use our sites, but they cannot be used to track personal information such as email address or phone number. Cookies also allow us to store the personal preferences that you set during each visit to our sites which can speed up your future visits.
- Log files – Company may use log files to track how our sites are being accesses and used. Log files track anonymous user information such as IP addresses, browser types, Internet service providers, referring and exit pages, platform type, date and time stamps, and number of clicks to, from, and within our sites.
- Information from Banner Ads – if you arrive at Company.com through a banner ad or other Affiliate referral device, Company may track where you arrived from, as well as clicks that might have impacted our servers.
- We may use clear GIF Tracking Pixels to track user movement through our web sites for aggregated site traffic measuring. In addition, some Affiliates may set such tracking pixels on our web site pages to track completed forms and requests referred by their web sites.
C. "Contact Us" Information
D. Third Party Information
E. Opt-Out Policy
As stated above, please understand that by providing information to Company, you are giving your express consent for Company and its Affiliates to contact you through electronic means, mail, wireless communications, SMS, facsimile or via telephone (even if your telephone number is registered on the so-called "Do Not Call" registry). Such consent remains fully intact until Company receives written request by you to rescind such consent (e.g., an "opt out" notification). If you did not give such express consent, or if you would like to remove such express consent, you may send such notification to [email protected]; or if by mail to the address printed above. If your consent to be contacted was originally sent via SMS, you may also submit written notification of cancellation of such consent via SMS by sending "STOP", "END", or "QUIT" to any SMS message you received directly from Company. To ensure timely removal of consent, please provide all information that was originally provided to Company by you and please allow Company approximately ten (10) business days to process such request.
Please understand that this Opt-Out Policy impacts only future delivery of solicitations to you sent directly by Company on its on behalf. You may still receive solicitations from third parties, and the information that you provided (excluding Non-Business Consumer Customer Information, which is never shared with third parties) may still be shared with such third parties. By following this Opt-Out Policy, please understand that you will not automatically be unsubscribed from solicitations sent directly by any third parties or Affiliates. Such third parties may maintain their own separate databases from ours, and you will need to contact them directly to unsubscribe from each source individually. This allows you the freedom to pick and choose which subscriptions to maintain and which to discontinue.
F. Email Solicitations
G. Wireless Communications.
If the email address(s) you provide to Company are wireless address(s), you agree to receive messages at such address(s) from Company and its Affiliates. You understand that your wireless carrier’s standard rates apply to these messages. You represent and warrant that you are the owner or authorized user of the wireless device(s) on which messages will be received, and that you are authorized to approve the applicable charges associated therewith.
H. Short Message Service
III. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
A. How We Use Technical Information Internally
B. How We Use Survey Information
Company uses information from our consumer satisfaction survey(s) to better understand the consumer experience and improve our services and web sites.
C. Other Uses of Your Information By Third Parties
- Affiliates – The information from your "contact us" request may be transmitted to one of our Affiliates. In these circumstances, we pass your information only to Affiliates that we have an existing contractual relationship. Company only enters into Affiliate relationships with reputable companies and our contract requires they follow applicable laws and not misuse the data provided to them.
- Companies that perform information processing on our behalf – Company may contract with companies who manage our email and data systems and conduct surveys on our behalf. Your personal information is shared with these companies on a limited basis—only to the extent necessary to perform such information processing on our behalf.
- Law Enforcement – Company will share your personal information in response to law enforcement officers, government personnel, court order or subpoena. This information will only be shared in order to comply with a legal obligation, and only to the extent required by such law or court order or subpoena.
IV. COMMUNICATIONS YOU CAN EXPECT
A. Company Communications
You may expect to receive confirmation emails for submitted quote request(s), newsletters, surveys, follow-up telephone inquiries, telephone solicitations, direct mail solicitations, wireless solicitations, SMS solicitations, and facsimile solicitations and courtesy communications from Company and/or its Affiliates.
B. Affiliate and Third Party Communications
V. CONTENT DISCLAIMER
Company provides its web sites and the information provided therein as a service to its customers. The information and materials provided are provided for general information purposes and may not be relied on as a substitute for professional or legal advice. The views or opinions expressed by the authors included such information do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Company or its Affiliates. The information is not intended to create any legal relationship between Company and the user. Neither the transmission nor receipt of these materials will constitute a legal relationship between the sender and the receiver. The information is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or current. Company makes no warranty, expressed or implied, about the accuracy or reliability of the information, or at any other web site to which the Company web sites are linked. Company also assumes no responsibility for the content and accuracy of materials contained in external sites to which links are provided to its web sites.
VI. RESTRICTED AREAS
Certain areas of www.downloadthisrecord.com, such as areas only available to our Affiliate and/or customer network, may have additional or different terms and conditions than those addressed in this policy. If you access any of these areas, you should consult the privacy policies posted in those areas.
VIII. CALIFORNIA USER CONSUMER RIGHTS
In accordance with California Civil Code Sec. 1789.3. California resident users are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with the California Department of Consumer Affairs, 400 R Street, STE 1080, Sacramento, CA 95814; or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210; or by email to [email protected]. For more information about protecting your privacy, you may wish to visit: www.ftc.gov.
IX. USE OF COMPANY WEB SITE(S)
You acknowledge that the personal information you provide to Company is collected and stored in the United States and therefore consent to the transfer of information to and storage of the information in the United States, regardless of your country of domicile.
Company reserves the right to disclose, transfer, or sell your personal information to companies who are affiliated with Company in Company’s sole discretion. If Company changes ownership through, but not limited to, acquisition, merger, sale, or other change of business status, it reserves the right to transfer or assign the right to use your personal information.
BY COMPLETING FORMS PROVIDED BY COMPANY AND PROVIDING PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH COMPANY WEB SITES THROUGH ANY MEANS, YOU HEREBY REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT:
- COMPANY MAY CONTACT YOU USING THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE.
- YOU ARE AN ACTUAL PERSON OF AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO PROVIDE THE INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT, AND THE INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE AND TRUTHFUL.